Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, “I really love you”. They’re just talking or humming or watching a movie or reading a book or laughing or something, and there’s something about them in that moment—their body is alive, there’s a light in their eyes, something—that makes you think, “I just really love you.” It’s a weird sensation to think this, but it’s pretty awesome that we can feel this way about another being.
Shoutout to the females that compliment each other, that jealousy shit dead
important character development questions
- under what circumstances do they lick a thing to claim it as their own
- what are their feelings, hypothetical or otherwise, regarding the High School Musical series
- whose face(s) would they draw dicks on in sharpie if they saw them passed out on a couch at a party
- what would their reaction be to seeing Frozen in theaters and witnessing Hans doing the douchebag thing
- i dunno where to go from here; i made this post solely for the HSM one
THIS WAS THE PRESENTATION VIDEO BEFORE THE FIRST HANNAH MONTANA EPISODE IM DYINGGGGG
THIS IS 2006 IN ONE VIDEO
oh my fucking god
SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT.
okay seriously if you’re in a relationship or even a friendship and you find yourself spending more time crying out of sadness or arguing with them, leave them. i don’t care if they’re a modern day aphrodite/adonis or a gift bestowed upon you by the gods. toxic people are dangerous and i highly advise cutting them out of your life and finding someone who makes you laugh until you snort your drink out your nose instead.
don’t talk to boys who aren’t nice to their mothers
I WISH I WASNT SO FUCKING INSECURE ABOUT MY BODY LIKE DAMN SON I JUST WANT TO WEAR SHORTS WITHOUT ALMOST CRYING
I’d happily watch an 8 hour film adaptation of a book if it meant every little book detail was put in it